About Our Courses
These courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience. Each course was developed to ensure that students gain the necessary skills to excel in a professional healthcare environment. Additionally, these programs include access to an online community with interactive content and robust student services. Each course includes:
- 24X7 instructor support and course mentoring
- Online healthcare content that supplements each course
- Student and instructor collaboration
- Engaging labs, student exercises, course videos and animated simulations
- Student pre and post assessments and online performance tracking
- National and state certification opportunities
- A secure Student Portal which includes: career guidance, resume writing and other career resources
- Certain programs include clinical externships - see descriptions below
Note : The student tuition amount below includes all textbooks, workbooks and related course material.
Online Course Offering
Clinical Medical Assistant
This program prepares students to assist physicians by performing functions related to the clinical aspects of a medical office. Instruction includes preparing patients for examination and treatment, routine laboratory procedures, pharmacology, taking and documenting vital signs, technical aspects of phlebotomy, the 12-lead EKG and the cardiac life cycle. Program also includes an optional clinical externship at a local healthcare provider!
- $2,499 student tuition
- $2,995 student tuition - Includes five hands on labs
- Download Detailed Program Description
- Register Now
EKG Technician Program
This EKG Technician Program prepares students to perform EKG’s. This course will include information on anatomy and physiology of the heart, medical disease processes, medical terminology, medical ethics, legal aspects of patient contact, electrocardiography and stress testing. A highly interactive course!
Phlebotomy Technician Program
The Phlebotomy Technician Program prepares students to collect blood specimens from clients for the purpose of laboratory analysis. Students will become familiar with all aspects of blood collection and will review the skills needed to perform venipunctures safely. Includes terminology, blood collection procedures, order of draw and other engaging topics. Program also includes an optional clinical externship at a local healthcare provider!
Dialysis Technician Program
This Dialysis Technician Program provides students with the knowledge needed to perform as a dialysis technician. This program will review kidney dialysis machines, preparing dialyzer reprocessing and delivery systems, and review equipment maintainance.
ECG/EKG Course for Nurses
This course is a valuable resource for learning the fundamentals of reading and interpreting ECGs. Course information includes: Cardiac Anatomy and Physiology; Electrical Basis of ECGs; Sinus Dysrhythmias; and much more.