Financial Aid Options
Health Ed Today and our partner schools have several options available to students to help pay for these online healthcare elearning courses.
As the nation's economy continues to struggle and all of us are carefully watching our monthly expenses, Health Ed Today can help recommend various options available to help our partners' students and organizations pay for these courses.
- Workforce grants and related programs
- Military tuition assistance
- Certain military GI Bill programs
- Payment plan program, which includes low monthly payments (for those that qualify)
- Corporate voucher programs
- Many of these programs vary depending upon your geographic area, state residency, and college affiliation
Please call Health Ed Today’s Student Finance Group at 1-888-574-6218 for more details on these and other options that may be available.
You can also email our Finance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note: All students must enroll through a Health Ed Today college, university, or other educational institution partner.