Health Ed Today is Here to Provide Your Students With The Support They Need
At Health Ed Today, we understand the importance of supporting each student’s effort to navigate his or her career in these difficult economic times. These online courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriching learning experience. Each course includes
- 24-hour-a-day instructor support
- Course mentors
- Engaging labs, student exercises, and course videos
- Other unmatched program services
Additionally, each student will have access to a secure “Career Services” website that includes
- Career-building exercises
- Resume writing assistance
- Interviewing techniques
- Job search engine
- A personal Career Mentor -- to help you take the first or next step in your healthcare career!
These courses were developed through a partnership with leading education organizations including Pearson Education, e-College, and Condensed Curriculum International. Our collective goal is to provide our partners students with the resources they need to be successful – before, during, and after they complete these programs.
Note: All students must enroll through a Health Ed Today college, university, or other educational institution partner.